Leer Walk-Ins, Quality By Nature
Leer Walk-Ins are a natural for any customer environment.
Whether an indoor or outdoor
installation, our Walk-In's design, function, and finish provide the right answers for years of
dependable cold storage. In addition, we offer other standard features that translate to easier
installation, better performance, and lower energy usage'9 over the life of the Walk-In.
1. The Leer door panel includes an internal heavy-duty, all-welded 12 gauge steel frame foamed-in-place to provide
structural rigidity and strength. All door hardware is securely attached to the frame, not a backing plate. Because of
the frame, Leer doors will not sag and only require two hinges as standard.
2. The standard Leer door is 36" wide (vs. 34") to accommodate carts, hand trucks, etc.
3. Leer's standard floor finish is 16 gauge stainless steel with Griptex ™ finish. Stainless steel is stronger than other
floor finishes, lasts longer, and is easier to clean.
4. Leer's corner panels are two pieces that cam together to form a true 90 degree corner, unlike competitors' one
piece corner panels that are often more or less than 90 degrees. A 2 degree difference translates to over 8 inches
at 20 feet! A true 90 degree corner is essential for ease of installation.
5. Leer wall panels are standard with three cam locks in 7' 6" high models, compared to competitors' two cams per
seam. Three cams provide a better seam. Air leaks at seams lead to more energy usage, ice build-up, and
eventually damaged panels.
6. Leer uses nationally known HeatcraftTM condensing units with Copeland™ compressors. Heatcraft condensing
units are well-known, high-quality, easily serviced, and competitively priced.